19 Jan 2009
Bookclub: The Host
I just finished Stephenie Meyer: The Host. I must say that I have learned a lot about myself since I started reading books, and one of them is that I am a 'happy go lucky' kind of reader. I either like a book or not. I don't really read between the lines, I don't ponder about caracters, or try to put meaning into everything. I either like a book or not. And boy, did I love this one! I found the set up a bit far fetched at first (since I just can't digest sci-fi very well) but once I got over that fact that the book actually was a sci-fi I got more into it. I just had to keep reading to see where the story was going, and once I go to know Melanie and Wanderer I just wanted to be the part of it. So once again a book that you can just read, put down (if you can) and pick up again and continue without having to start from the beggining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eszter, I haven't read this one yet, but I read all the Twilight books, so i'm sure I'll get around to it. I love your blog (and Kornelia's too), it helps me practice my Hungarian, but lets me cheat if I can't remember something. Boldog uj etev kivanok!
Post a Comment