I don't know who has read this book, and what you think about it, but for me it has been such an emotional roller coaster. I have never ever cryed so much on a book, or have felt so angry at some of the caracters. The sad reailty is though that these carasters do exist in real life and treat women in such an horrible way. It truly made me count my blessings with the lovely husband that I have.
I realy adored how the relationship between Miriam and Laila developed and what a strong bond they had. It felt to me that what they had has made it up for everything they missed out on in their marriage, like: being respected, treated right, listened to or even just being acklowledged as a human being. It is easy to read, Kaled Hosseini does description fantastically well and not heavy at all. I didn't want to put it down but I was relieved when I finished it so at least Laila has found some happiness.
I loved it.

1 comment:
Olvasd el a Kite runnert is!!
Post a Comment