...jo sok minden tortent. Anya es apa kulon kulon latogatoban voltak, melyeknek nagyon orultem. Anya igazibol a szulinapi bulira jott, ami nagyon nagyon jol sikerult, koszonettel Chris zenekaranak, a Fire in the belly-nek, es kulon, hogy megtanultak a Muse: Supermassive Black Hole c. szamat, amire aztan mindannyian ropptuk. A vegen levettem a cipomet, hogy pihentessem a labamat, es nem tudtam visszavenni!!! Sajnos foto nem nagyon keszult, mert el voltam foglalva a tancolassal, Chris meg egesz este dobolt!!! Micsoda buli volt!
....a lot has ahppened. My mum and my dad came to see me (separately) which was really nice. My mum came really for my birthday party which was a fantastic do!!!! Thanks to Fire In The Belly, which is the name of the band Chris plays in. They were terrrrific, to me especially because they learned my favorite Muse song: Supermassive Black Hole. We all danced a lot, but I especially enjoyed the bit when my friend Leilani and I managed to sing a bit of the song. Unfortunateley I have only a few photos.... the thing is that I was too busy dancing. It was such a fun night!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment