31 Mar 2011

Rumer

A szulinapomra Rumer koncertjegyet kaptam. Chris es en nagyon jol ereztunk magunkat Rumer fantasztikus volt!! nem tudom Magyarorszagon egyaltalan ismert-e, itt nem olyan regen bukkant fel, de az iTuneson biztos elerhetoek a dalai. Zsuzsi! Viszem a CD-t!



WOOOOW!!! What a night!

I got a couple of concert tickets for my burthday to see Rumer live at York Opera House, and I had the best time seing her sing. I saw her first on Jules Holland at the New Years Eve show and we were blown away. I quickly got her album and let myself into the her wonderful world of music and words. She is mega talented and put on a perfect performance. Her band was fenomenal, Rob Taggart on keyboards but I could really smphasise everyone they were soooo professional and just fabulous.

Slow, Aretha and Blackbird were amongs her bestest of songs of the night, but she gave us a sample of her new material wich is equally fabulous. I can't wait for it!

I got lucky too because she did some signing and photos after the concert and here I am with her.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpuwpFnz7bw&feature=related



Rumer es en a koncert utan

No comments: