Gondoltam irok egy kicsit. Nem baj, hoigy nincsen kep, majd csinalok azt is, de leirom, hogy miujsag nalunk.
Meg mindig nem hallottunk semmit Isabelle operaciojarol, pedig mar masodszor is felhivtuk a korhazat. Azt mondak, hogy legyuk turelemesek. Csak hat nehez turlemesnek lenni, amikor a szaja mindig be van repedezve, log rajta a bor, amit allandoan piszkal, igy verzik is. nem valami szep latvany.
Amikor legutobb vasarolni voltunk, vettem tojast. Ugy az ember mindig megnezi, hogy meg van e mind a tartoba, meg hogy nincsenek e eltorve. Ezt ez en is megteszm minden alkalommal. Erre most a legutobbi vasarlasnal megszolal Isabelle: En is megszagolom!!! A kis okostojasom azt hitte, hogy szagolom amikor ellenorzom a tojasok eppseget.
itt mar elkezdodott a karacsonyi visszaszamlalas, mar en is kezdem elohalaszni a dekoraciot...
Chris szulinapjara megyunk Londonba. Pont jo idobe esik mert lejart az utlevelem es meg kell csinaltatni...
I just wanted to write a few things that are happening in our house at the moment.
There is no news yet about Isabelle's lip operation, which is frustrating a bit becaue her lip is very dry, and she has really started to pick it which ends in bleeding and generally not a very nice sight. Bless her...
I have a funny story though. Whenever I buy eggs, I check them. Isabelle can see me opening the box and then closing it again then placing it in the trolley. Well, last time we went shopping, I got eggs again, and checked them the same way. Then she said: I smell them too mummy! It was so funny....
Christmas countdown has started, but I refuse to stress this year. On Christmas day we'll be at Simon's and Boxing day at Rose's, so I won't have to work too much. We'll be providing the entertainment and games. We're also keeping presents low key, especially for Isabelle, she is getting lovely things, but nothing huge, so we can concentrate on the true meaning of Christmas. I am looking forward to just being with Chris and her and play with her toys, paint, sing and walk on the Westwood.
1 Dec 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment