Az ovodaban. Isabelle elkezdte az ovodat, vagy ahogy itt hivjak, az iskola elokeszitot. Nagyon izgatott volt, mar hetek ota kerdezgette, hogy mikor mehet. Mikor vegre eljott a nap, alig tudtam visszatartani. Szerencsere sikerult egy ket fotot kesziteni rola. A masodik ket kepen latni az ovit a hatterben. A kep baloldalan a kerites mogott a jatszoter van. A nagy fuves terulet jobbra hatalmas, es egy kiserdovel van korulveve, ahova sokat mennek kirandulni.
At pre-school. Isabelle finally started pre-school. She's been extremeley excited about it for weeks. When the day has finally come, she just could not sit still in the morning, but fortunately I managed to take a few photos. You can see what a lovely setting the school is in, it is quiet, no roads around it, but a wonderful playing field, playground and liitle woods. Oh I wish I could go there every day....

No comments:
Post a Comment